Re: Greenhouse Lights ....Cops raid!

Folks,

I have seen the discussion about cops raiding houses and taking lists of customers from hydroponics and light suppliers.

This is unfortunately true. The suppliers will rarely, if ever, ask for a warrant. They do not want to antagonize the authorities,
and that is provided that they even know that they have a right to refuse consent to a search of their premises, which includes
their records, or that a warrant is even required. I have heard of attempts to pass laws requiring the keeping of lists and the
presentation of those lists on request of police.

Please note that this is all a result of the drug war here in the U.S., and innocent people, from grandfathers to teenage girls
running away in terror, have been shot to death by police during 3 AM raids. It is something to take very seriously.

If you experience something like this, contact an attorney immediately, or have your survivors do so. Also consider having your
attorney ask the ACLU for help. They are extremely interested in violations of civil rights of innocent people as a result of the
drug war and may be able to give your attorney guidance or even assistance if the case is substantial enough in Constitutional
issues.

One way around this, which I hesitate to recommend because it angers me that we have to consider this in our supposed free society,
is to make sure that any and all areas that you have your equipment in are visible from outside the building it is housed in. Keep
your windows uncovered and all areas visible. Frightening thought that this has to be considered.

Sieg heil, comrades, All glory to the State, yadda yadda yadda.....
Tom