Re: Copper treatment for algae

I saw this October posting from Neil and it raised a couple of
questions...

Does anyone have information regarding the copper dose required to kill
cladophora and oedogonium?  How would it be used? To sterilize an
effected tank with the plants removed or is there a dosing level are
other plants safe?
I am not planning on trying but I am interested in a fuller
understanding...

Also does simazine kill cladophora?  And if so at what dose?

Thanks in advance.
Bill