Re: Copper treatment for algae

I published the sensitivity of algae to copper (and simazine) in the Jan
1987 issue of FAMA.... last of a 4 part article which has pictures of
various algae. If this information is relatively unavailable, let me know
and I can do it again-- this time with more of my algae pictures (before
and after bleach, before and after copper, etc)
Neil