Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #670

At 03:48 AM 11/27/98 -0500,  Hatef Yamini opined:
>If you go to www.customsealife.com you will find that PC's >4100K are
>not so hard to find.  custom sea life uses 6700K and 7100K PC lighting
>at affordable prices.

Not that I could find on their web site.  On the other hand, it is one of
the worst I have seen so it is not impossible that it is hiding in there
somewhere.

>then again, maybe we have different opinions on what is meant by "big
>ticket item."  complete PC hoods with fan units run around $169 to
>$400.  Not exactly DIY prices!

As you will recall, we were discussing costs on the order of a dollar a
watt or less.   No cigar.

--
http://www.wcf.com/wcf