NW Washington Algea

Hi Justin,

Yes, I am outside of Blaine. But with the farms and the heavy fertilization
We get as much or more in the water than Lake Whatcom does.

I run from 2 to 4 watts of light on most of my tanks (the highest level is
220 watts of VHO over a 55 gallon) and add CO2 at the rate of from 1 to 2
bubbles per second. I fertilize almost every day in three of my tanks.
Flourish most of the time , Kent some of the times and Flourish iron once a
week.

 The main part of your theroy is probably correct. High nutrients and a
change in lighting combined. Depends on how close to the edge each tank is
on what pushes it over to green water.

Best Wishes,
Ray