Fluorescent reflectors

About 2 weeks ago I stumbled across a web page that showed a reflector
(usable in a retrofit) for fluorescent tubes.  It was called "parabolic",
but to me at best it looked like a fresnel version of a parabola, and maybe
just wishful thinking.   It was a long extrusion, I would guess out of a
heavy polycarbonate plastic that had been aluminized.   Has anyone happened
to bookmark this page?  I have lost the url.  Can't find it with a half
hour's searching.  It looked like it was worth evaluating.