ghost shrimp (literally)

I while back I posted a message listing all the really bad decisions I have made
with my planted tank.  The message ended with 'Gee, I wonder what I can break
next?".

Well, here's my latest.  The following equation is pretty self-explanatory:

2 Clown Loaches + 3 algae eating shrimp = 2 Clown loaches  (*sigh*)

My new motto:  Any decision regarding my tank is guaranteed to be a bad one
unless I *READ THE ARCHIVES* before acting on it.