CO2 System Help

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the list and would appreciate some help on setting up a CO2
system.  I live in San Jose, California and would love to talk to anyone in
the bay area that has already setup a system.  I would like to buy all the
stuff and assemble it.. ie.. cylinder, regulator, needle valve, CO2
reactor.  All the ready made systems by Dupla, Eheim, and Ultralife are to
expensive.  Can any someone direct me to the right place to acquire, and
assemble all of the items.

I really do not want to try the yeast method since I have failed miserable
a couple of times in the past.

Thanks for your help,
Brian