Re:CO2 setup

MICHELLETC wrote;

>I want to build a hood for my tanks, with the back open.
There will be no glass between the fish and the hood.  Will this
effect my Co2?  If so, how can I deal with this.

At the rate we add CO2 into our tanks a glass cover will
not have a measurable effect on the level of CO2 in the water.  The
only exception might be that if you had an accidental large discharge
of CO2 into the tank. In this case a glass cover might trap some CO2
and cause more of it
to be dissolved into the water.