Full auto Co2

  Hello everyone Ive been lurking for almost a year now and have kept many
planted tanks successfully all with out Co2. I have recently decided to put
the money into a fully automated Co2 system for three reasons 1. I recently
freed up a 55 and two 110 watt VHOs and ballast. 2. Obvious necessity
considering the amount of light that will be used. 3. I plan on keeping discus
in the tank.

Now Ive read alot of this in the archives but to reasure myself I would like
to clarifie exactly what I need, whats the best company and where to get it.
	Ph controller (Pinpoint by American Marine Inc.)?
	Regulator Gauge ?