[APD] snails

Hello Folks:

I had a problem with snails and simply wanted to keep their numbers in check.  I bought 4 yo-yo loaches for my 90 gal tank and they eliminated all of them except for the snails who had the wisdom to remain on floating leaves or near the top of the water.  My 50 gal has a small school (8) of the very small loaches (cant remember name- or is it dwarf botia?) and the snails remain under control so that they are an asset and not a problem.

I like some snails in the tank because they can help with some forms of clean up of rotting leaves and other forms of detritis.

Diana