[APD] More traps

I believe Harry Martin wrote this email section below:

> My wife was screaming about some fish in the trap.
> I looked inside. Sure enough, the trap was filled with an angry
> assortment of MTS, ram's horns, and two small zebra danios that couldn't
> resist the bait. So far, so good.
>
> A little more refinement, and I'll be ready to exterminate the little
> buggers.

I had one Cory that I startled once and it ran head first into my snail
trap. Good job I was there...

One cheapo method to use is the carpet protectors.
These are shallow plastic cups you put under the castors of chairs, etc.

Get yourself a long screw and place two of them together so they almost
meet. Drill holes in it and when you place food inside it is trapped within.

The dark colours of the plastic tends to make the snails prefer to remain
inside.

Here is one I made some time ago.
Works too.
http://mytriops.com/mypics/my_snail_trap.jpg