[APD] Large planted tanks

There has been a couple of posts recently by individuals setting up their
first "big" tank and I thought I would share something I have found to very
helpful.

Leave enough space between the wall and the back of the tank to put a
"runway". At the back of my 135 gallon it consists of 3 small 9 inch plastic  step
stools with two 6 foot long 2" x 6" laid side by side and resting on the  three
stools.

This lets me STAND comfortably behind the tank and reach all but the very
front (which is not planted anyway)  to do any major gardening tasks.

Of course if you are 6-3 or have the arms of a spider monkey, you can skip
this post.

Rich Green
Milton MA