Re: [APD] moving to another aquarium

REDRAGON40 at aol_com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/17/2007 10:48:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com writes:
>
> What  sequence do you suggest for fishes, plants and soil ?
>
> I usually put the  fish in last. But that's just me.
> Richard, where's your sense of adventure?  Don't you like  challenges?  By
> all means, start with the fish first, then the plants, and  throw the soil on
> top to anchor the plants.  Don't forget the water, that  should be poured in at
> the very end.  hee hee
>
> Carol   < ' )))><

So you use 1/3 of the water to fill in the new tank,
you put 1/3 of the water in containers,
everything else is left in the old tank !

You then swap the tanks,
move the soil in the new tank letting plants floating among fishes in the old one.
Then you put plants in the soil, add the 1/3 of water in the containers and let settle.
Finally, you move the fishes and then the last third of water !

Philippe not adventurous