Speaking of which, what happened to the krib?  That site hasn't been
updated in years.  The guy who owned it based his whole website on
emails to this list.  Was a fantastic place to learn anything and
everything about the plant part of the hobby.

Having said that, there was a gentleman on the internet that I
remember from a few years ago who was a very bright aquabotanist.  I
forget his name, but he had some great ideas on his website, and all
of his plant growing advice was extremely practical.  Used to post
here quite often too.

If anyone knows who I'm talking about give a shout.

Moishe