[APD] Cheap Lighting for 180G (Follow up)

Edward,

Thanks for looking into it. I don't know the name of the company as the folks that sell it on eBay don't tend to name the company. This is the link to one of the items on eBay that I was looking into: http://cgi.ebay.com/VHO-72-1134W-Metal-Halide-Reef-light-Aquarium-Lighting_W0QQitemZ110182247066QQihZ001QQcategoryZ46314QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I can't seem to find any information on the manufacturer. I know one of the manufacturers of aquarium lighting out of China is JEBO but they seem to be focused on smaller set ups up to 48 inches.

I appreciate any information you can provide. This looks like a great deal considering the output. It's actually 1134W so I'm thinking that might be a bit high for my tank size since it's designed for a reef. However, I did see something on eBay for 400W MH light fixture with bulb for about $110 including shipping. I figure two of those might do the trick.

Thanks,
Kevin Stringer

Can you tell me more about this? Maybe I can source it for less. After all I speak and read the language.