Re: [APD] Aquarium plants Reference book

Undoubtedly so. And if they are out there, Christel may
very well be the one that finds them. She's been to more
places more times looking for plants than anyone else I've
heard of. And there's hardly a puddle by the side of the
road that doesn't attract her attention.

I can't speak for her, but if you want an autographed copy,
come the NEC in March and I'll bet she'll be happy to sign
your copy.

Scott H.