[APD] Power compact lighting in Europe

Hello all,

I'm an aquatic gardener from Europe (Belgium) and I was wondering how I could implement a Power Compact lighting setup.  I don't have trouble finding the lights and the ballasts.  I do have trouble finding good reflectors for these lamps.  Is there perhaps somebody who nows a store (can be an internet one) where I can by them from.  Or perhaps a store ware I can buy a retrofit kit from (like AHsupply), preferably a European one or one that ships to Europe.
Any help would be very appreciated.

Pieter Cool