Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:52:59 +0100
From: "Pieter cool" <pieter_cool at student.kuleuven.ac.be>
Subject: [APD] Power compact lighting in Europe
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Hello all,

I'm an aquatic gardener from Europe (Belgium) and I was wondering how I
could implement a Power Compact lighting setup.  I don't have trouble
finding the lights and the ballasts.  I do have trouble finding good
reflectors for these lamps.  Is there perhaps somebody who nows a store (can
be an internet one) where I can by them from.  Or perhaps a store ware I can
buy a retrofit kit from (like AHsupply), preferably a European one or one
that ships to Europe.
Any help would be very appreciated.