NO3

Hello everyone,

	Hopefully everyone is doing well and has not found a snakehead fish
in thier backyard. I have a question. If NO3 is being consumed to 0 does
this mean that all other trace elements and K2SO4 are in good supply? If a
trace element or K2SO4 were 0 would you see your NO3 start to climb? Also if
NO3 stays at 0 will plants eventually turn black/brown and die?

My plants are starting to turn black/brown/transparent and die and I thought
I might be short on a trace or K2SO4. However I just read an article that
stated if NO3 is 0 then trace and K2SO4 are fine because plants are
consuming it. (I do have fish that provide plenty of NO3 so if I ripped out
all of my plants my NO3 would sky rocket). My light is 3W/gallon and my NO3
levels are now 0.

Thanks,

Sam