Re: Lamotte vs AP

I have not owned a Lamotte test kit but I have tried quite a few
different cheap ones including the AP. Of the ones I have tried the
Hagen test kit is the best. It is quite useless in the higher ranges but
quite accurate right around 10 ppm. I don't care much about accuracy
that much when it comes to nitrate but it is nice to have both accurate
cheap. I do wish there was a cheap reliable and accurate pH test kit
able to test over a wide pH range. There doesn't seem to be any such
thing :-(

Wayne