Re: CO2 reactor for very small aquariums

That's cool! I've used the vorex-principle by shooting up the CO2-enriched
venturi
stream into a glass bottle:
http://194.236.255.117/lkpakvarie/image.php?image_id=106
With yeast and no needle valve to adjust the bubble rate it got a bit to
efficient for
my 8 gallon experiment aquarium =)
Looking at the vortex is quite stunning btw.