Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:44:52 EDT
From: Jrquicker at aol_com
Subject: Copper, Tubing

If at all possiblecan you use copper tubing, either compression or flared to
set up a co2 injection  system? I know that copper will react with water,
but
can you use copper just far enough so that it will not contact water? I've
heard so much about losing co2 through the tubing that using copper with
compression or flared fitting would be better. Thank You---------Jack