Nuphar japonica

Nuphar japonica, "Spatterdock"

I just got a large number of these in for the first time. Any tips or
experiences anyone can share on this plant? The tuber is huge! Pictures I
have seen  it looks like a lily and an aponogeton crossed! Very interesting
looking plant with wavy large leaves. I would be interested in hearing any
growth requirements of this unusual plant. This plant is diffcult, not
impossible, but difficult to get in the USA and is a little pricey.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com