[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:Re: carpet/undercover plants... (glossostigmas)
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re:Re: carpet/undercover plants... (glossostigmas)
- From: Dave Wilson <rwilson at octa4_net.au>
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 08:09:57 +0930
- In-reply-to: <200205170748.g4H7m3w28955 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200205170748.g4H7m3w28955 at acme_actwin.com>
The leaves on Glossostigma diandrum are no more than 2 mm wide.
Glossostighma elatinoides is the most common in the aquarium trade
and it has much wider leaves.
>The larger size is because it is most likely greenhouse grown emersed. In
>your aquarium the leaves lose body mass, shrinking down to a smaller size
>Robert Paul Hudson