Whaddayya know?

From: "pets" <pw at petswarehouse_com>
To: <timebomb at pacific_net.sg>
Subject: APD
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:14:49 -0600

>Would that be open to both sides?

Hey, folks, whaddayya know?

I got the above message from "you know who".

Usually I won't bother to reply to someone who doesn't even want to put
his name down in his message.  As far as I'm concerned, such people
are cowards, not worthy of a reply.

If you are wondering what his question is all about, I suppose it's to ask
if my invitation to hold a meeting in my house is open to him too.  Well,
if you are willing to fly that few thousand miles to Singapore, I'm prepared
to meet you.  Come out of your shell, please.  Don't hide.  If you got
something
to say, I'm sure the subscribers here will listen to you.

Loh K L