AGA Conference

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:45:41 -0500
From: Walter Wu <chunker.geo at yahoo_com>

It was really nice to meet everyone at the AGA conference - it's always
interesting to see what plants are available in other areas.

I would like to give my thanks to Tomoko Schum (who is on the APD list)
for volunteering as a translator for Mr. Takashi Amano at the recent AGA
conference.  At first I thought she was an employee of Amano's, but both
she and Charlene Nash soon informed me that she wasn't.  I'm sure it
wasn't always easy to translate what Mr. Amano said, but I feel that she
did a very good job.

I'm turning in my film tomorrow (yeah, I'm still doing things the old
fashioned way - and my camera doesn't autofocus either!).  If the photos
come out - I'll let everyone know.

Thanks!
Walter P. Wu
chunker.geo at yahoo_com