Re: more about Clout

Dan had asked about what to do about fish flicking...

Dan,

I was out of town for a couple of days...  Flicking = external parasites.
I'd try massive water changes (50% or more), once a day until it subsides.
If it's really bad, I use Formilite II by Aquatronics at double strength.
I've never had any problems with the plants using Formilite II.  It is a
formaldehyde solution.  Or, if you aren't worried about staining the
silicone green, try Mydor Ick-Ease at regular strength.  It is a
formaldehyde and Malachite Green (sp?) solution.  Again, I've never had any
problems with plants using Ich-Ease.

Good luck,

Chris
Warren, MI