Re: Profile

At 03:48 PM 9/29/01 -0400, Kristine wrote:
>I get Profile at Navlet's Nursery. It's around $8 for a big
>40lb bag of the stuff. You'll probably want to mix it with
>something heavier, as this stuff is real light and can be
>difficult to plant in.

As one of the original advocates of Profile/Turface MVP I feel I should
respond.   The way I deal with the light weight of the stuff is to plant my
plants extra deep.   The extra material never seems to bother them (perhaps
because it IS so light.   And they end up planted to the right depth in a
month or two (they move).

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam