Re: more about Clout

Dan wrote:
>Basically all behaviors indicating problems disappeared within days
>after I first began using CLOUT ... but not forever - they
>unfortunately returned after about 3 or 4 weeks.

Just to add more experience with this product - I used it in a heavily
planted tank to treat a mild Ich outbreak on some new inhabitants. It worked
as directed and didn't hurt the plants. However, the warning that it should
NOT be used in tanks containing invertebrates should be taken to heart. All
the shrimp died. Caridina Cocktail anyone? I don't even want to calculate
the price per pound.......

Tom