Microworm Cultures - Defense Fund

I have a question about the microworms.  Will small fish (not fry) such as
cardinal tetras or rams or even Amano Shrimp eat them?  I'm not sure how
small they are, obviously small if fry eat them.

It just dawned on me from Robert H's post that after having a 2 month old
setup I still don't throw anything in for my shrimp. Thought they might like
the worms. They are having a ball and even with metal halide you can always
see some of them.  I got them strictly to work but find them fascinating.
Also wonder if they would eat sinking shrimp pellets....

Daphne