Microworm Cultures - Defense Fund

I really don't know enough about shrimp to answer that part, but I can
tell you that the microworms are VERY small - smaller than baby brine
shrimp. I think they are too small for any adult fish really - even
the cardinals. I am sure they'd eat them if they saw them, but they
wouldn't get much of a meal out of it. I'd go with something larger.

Emmett