[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Potassium and Nitrates

> I have a 120 gallon ...
> [snip]
> (2) What potassium containing substance can I add to increase K
> (potassium chloride?, potassium sulphate?) that will not be toxic
> and will not add nitrates, and what common household product contains
> it (I can't seem to find a chemists store in Houston selling bulk
> chemicals)
> Thanks,
> Rod

I use potassium sulfate (K2SO4). I'm sure that there are many places you can get it
from. I ordered mine from Dave Gomberg <http://www.wcf.com>.

-- Stephen