Pisces Press cont'd

No I didn't! Mori san did and he knows more about it than I ever will. He
uses composite soils in his tanks, no CO2 dosing but fertilizes with trace
elements and regularily changes the water. Additionally, he has done
numerous radical things to tanks to achieve the effects he wants. I really
can't do justice to what he does. Suffice to say his publications are well
laid out, have excellent photos and easily understood text (if you read
Japanese that is)>^^<
luckily for all included I gave Ryan and a few others the contact numbers
and I hope they pass them on. BTW an example of a hybrid tank would be using
Amano's techniques in combination with Ted Barr's. >Correcting my first
post- Edward Venn didn't say he was doing a 'hybrid