Re:cichlid resistant hairgrass

>>That may well be.  But since you've never bought the plant from me I've
got to take your word for it.  Anyone who has taken the time to ask me about
the plant knows very well that "Cichlid Resistant Hairgrass" is my own
descritive name of the plant's form and function ever since I stumbled opon
it. <<

Thanks for clearing that up Dwight...I have been wondering what the heck
cichlid resistant hairgrass was. I thought maybe you dipped in in epoxy or
something...:)

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
Cichlid resistant SAEs!