snail farm

Thanks everyone on the loach, light and snail question. It looks real
good to go.  Trouble is, the loaches, finally, look great adn the tank
is working well.  I am afraid to mess iwht either :(

I may be moving the tank, just upstairs, in a month or two.  I know it
will disrupt things, but is it better to disrupt them before I add the
loaches and cories and the otos, or after and is it better to let the
tank settle first or to disrupt it BEFORE all the systems settle down?
The tank is about two months old, or less.

troi