Another beginner question--minerals

I just changed my plnat food to TMG.  I am not sure what is in it and if
the ingredients are on the (voluminous) label, I couldn't find them.  DO
I need to add anything for minerals?  I have been adding 1/2 tsp of
epsom salts for hardness and what help it will give on nutrients adn
will continue unless ppl tell me to stop.  I have also been adding a
pinch or two of Grants Stump Remover every ten days or so, but have
suspended that activity for now.  Is this something I need to add to the
tank.  I am in the East (san francisco) Bay, if that makes a difference
in what I add.  I do know it means I have to add both carbonate
hardeners and general hardeners, so to speak.

troi