Re: Cannister Filter Recommendations

> Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:56:17 -0700 (PDT)
> From: mike heerman <triggerfish80 at go_com>
> Subject: Cannister Filter Recommendations
>
> I'm looking into getting a cannister filter for my new 70
> gallon aquarium.  I've never had a cannister filter
> before.  I'm looking for one that is easy to take apart
> and clean.  It looks like most cannister filters have
> quick disconnect tubing.  Any suggestions on filters or
> proper size filter for a 70 gallon tank.  Also do you have
> to buy the manufacturers media type or can you add your
> own media.  This will be a planted tank, hopefully with
> Rainbowfish.

An Eheim Professional 2226 or 2228 would be excellent for that tank.

They are very quiet and very easy to maintain.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

Now available:
      The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE
      http://www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html