NFC: Fw: BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Non-member submission from [russellm at cais_com]

IBID

Subject: BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com:    Non-member submission from
[russellm at cais_com]

And if you must
>know I am a senior in high school and 17 yrs old.

And I work for the Postal Service, and am 40; so who cares.  Just dump
the
fish back into the pond and be done with it.  Unless you want a fish fry,
that is.

What is this pond like anyway?  What is the geography like?  Describe it
in
paragraph form.

With all the cr@p that washes into our water from all these dogs every
time
it rains, a few lousy bacteria from your tank isn't gonna do squat.

Every time it rains where I am, my local stream smells like dog cr@p for
days.  And people say that cities are polluted, but all this "stuff"
comes
from the suburbs.

Well, gotta go sharpen the barbs on my hooks for tomorrows collection
trip.

Russell