Re: NFC: Live Gammarus Anyone?

> On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Mark B wrote:
> > >I would also like to sample the upper mad river system for Clinostomus
> > >and Phoxinus ....any interest out there?
> >
> > Yeah.  Always looking for a new collecting site.
>
>  Me too! (is that correct, Martin?)
>
> Sajjad

Absolutely, Saj!  I wish I lived in an area where people actually
were interested in getting together to collect :-(

BTW, for those of you who know how badly I wanted to see the
Shedd aquarium, I would like to publicly thank Sajjad for making a
special trip to take me there!  Plus, I got a great tour of Chicago.
My friend, you have no idea how much that meant to me...

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Follow-Ups: References: