[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NFC: Re: native fish library
- To: nfc at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: NFC: Re: native fish library
- From: "Joshua L. Wiegert" <joshuaw at paul_paulsmiths.edu>
- Date: Mon, 02 Aug 99 15:44:08 PDT
- In-Reply-To: <008e01bed9b9$f7bd2d60$ed4946d8 at smartworld_net>
- References: Conversation <379F80FB.B2A0DF9B at yonderway_com> with last message <008e01bed9b9$f7bd2d60$ed4946d8 at smartworld_net>
My list: (Please bear with me.... my books are piled in that box, over there: ---------------------------> Buried under ten tonnes of other stuff. :)
Page, Larry. _A Handbook of Darters._
Page, Larry and some other guys I can't remmember: A (Peterson) Field Guide to Fishes of North America, or something to that extent.
Axelrod, Herbert: The Atlas. Not so much for natives as for an easy to use ID guide for tropicals, no real information. . . . .
Thats about all the books in my library that haven't been traded off or read just a few times. . . ..