NFC: Fw: Re: NFC-Breeders: distributing fish

I just finished a rather torrid week at the stock market this week
...will be working tonight on the breeders program lotsa mail to sort
through..:)

Heres what Id like to do in no particular order.

1. Get a updated list of breeders, collectors and contributers for the
program

2. write an on line introductory packet for new or prospective BP members
including ehhh gads some breeding tips and shipping tips like the ones
attached...

3 set a 6 month and 1 year goals....

Id be happy to delegate to suitable volunteers :) contact me off list
with your volunteering on list with your positive ideas TIA

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website http://www.nativefish.org