Re: NFC: Cloudy Water

> Many dissolved salts have very low solubility product constants, and
> their actual concentration in water is very low even at saturation.

Yes, but then it would be hardly noticeable if it precipitated out of
solution.  Besides, normal preciptates form a white powder at the
bottom, they typically don't remain in suspension.

The baterial theory I presented is well established in the aquarium
community.  I'm sure if I look hard enough I can find some
citations...

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes