Re: NFC: amano

On the other hand, Vectrapoint, the company promoting  Nature Aqaurium products
(and probably responsible for the prices) has several web pages on Amano's design
and techniques at http://www.vectrapoint.com  , some of which might be handy for
any one designing an aquarium to know ,be it hi-tech or D.I.Y. or any point in
between.

just another $0.02 opinion

Phil Rowe