Re: NFC: amano

My main problem with the Amano thing is the price, and insinuation that no one
else can do it like that. My neighbors tank has pink gravel and purple plants,
No body can do it like that either, I hope. I collect or trade for most of my
fish plants gravel and other stuff. But that's mainly because to get what I
want, that's what I have to do. but Amano's tanks are as far removed from
nature as my neighbors, yet he makes grandiose claims about the naturalness of
his tanks. And the prices just for mud! Please! Also I do what I do with very
little hitech. An air pump and a MH light and I'm happy. The MH light is a new
add on, Left over from my reef days, not that they are really over just on
hold.

                                                                            Mo
on