NFC: More thoughts on awareness

OK, here's another random thought (Stick around, folks, I've got a
million of 'em!").  We think education is the key to preventing the
type of disaster that paranoid minds might envision.  Do you
suppose that teenage (unmarried) pregnancy rates have gone up or
down as a result of widespread sex education in schools?

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes