NFC: NFC Website changes

All,

Just to let you know the website will be going through some major
upgrades in the next couple of weeks so bear with us. As part of those
upgrades we made a garden Pond Discussion list at NFCponds at listbot_com.
Its up allready and if you drop me a note at lepomis at email_msn.com id be
happy to manually add you until we get it up and running on the website.
I am very excited about the website changes and hope they more clearly
help to educate folks and aid them in their local conservation efforts.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/