NFC: Cichlid Auction

EXOTIC REMOVAL PROGRAM WHOLESALE LOT
							JANUARY 1999

Please forward this to any list or individual you think might be
interested. Thankyou,
												Daryl Roche
												Exotic Removal Program
												NFC

		Native Fish Conservancy's Exotic Removal Program announces it is taking
bids on whole lots of 150+ wild caught exotic fish from South Florida.
The lot consists of the exotics species removed within a week of
collecting, no specific numbers on any one species. It will include 1" to
4" specimens of the following-
C. salvini
C. bimaculatum
Afrcan Jewels
Mayans
Jaguar guapote
Plecos
Tilapia
other species included as caught and identified
			Bids begin at $100.00 for the whole lot of 150+
fresh wild caught exotics. Shipping arrangements and costs the
responcibility of the purchasing agent. We will take bids on this lot
through the 15th of January. Daily results of bids will be posted on the
NoExotics at listbot_com e-mail list. To join the list, visit our website at
http://nativefish.interspeed.net
			Bid generously, the lot will consist of over 150 fish and the
procceeds go to the NFC to fund conservation projects. To purchase
smaller numbers for private collections, ect., contact me at
DarylRoche at aol_com for a full list of available species and prices.
Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]