NFC: Scientific Collector Permit

I posted this originally on 12-16-98 but never got a reply.  Since I am
seriously interested, figured I would try again. I figure everyone was busy
getting ready for holidays.

<<<<Where do we stand on the SCP permits for particularly Indiana but also
Ohio,
Kentucky, Illinois, Tennessee and Arizona?  These are the states I collect or
have occasion to collect in.

If for instances I travel to one of the states we are licensed in, what do I
need to do to collect under it?  What help can I give to the organization
while I am there?  Who do I contact?  Will I also need a state license?

Thank you,

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA >>>>>