NFC: Re:Rednecks/big*** fish

>They don't do this because the rednecks who buy them don't care!
>All they care about is getting a bad-ass fish they can brag about.
>Few LFS's will refuse to sell such a fish to a person who insists on
>buying it even though they obviously will kill it soon enough.

I take exception to both these statements.  Being a Redneck, and keeping
a few very good sized fish, that I'm proud to brag about there
capabilities of  them taking an arm  off.  I agree with Michael Hissoms
statements about large fish, and the fact that this is "finger pointing"
[see subject line!] .What this boils down to, unless you keep one of the
few species that actually lives in puddles all its life, you are cramping
its style.  Let's not get like the dog people who have to have problems
with all the people who buy a rott, dobey, or pit bull, and take care of
it, only to be labeled "Dumb Rednecks who want a vicious dog"  It only
takes one knot-head  to mistreat something, and a whole group will be
there to label everyone else that keeps the same thing by the same name,
even those these other people were doing right.
Ray (sorry about the double post, I never did this, but thought this time
was necessary)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]